Alimentary Health (AH) partners with companies in the development and delivery of innovative projects which focus on production of rigorous, scientifically documented actives and/or final product concepts. Partnerships can start at all stages of a programme – from joint research in the early discovery phases to in-licensing of fully developed products.
As a world leader in next generation bacterial strain discovery and microbiome research, we have expertise in all of the key stages from discovery to commercialisation. Using our extensive network of high calibre collaborators, we can bring our experience to bear on many different partnership requirements.
- Access to safe, reliable strains and innovative product concepts
- Proven approaches for choosing precision strains for targeted indications
- Rigorous scientific selection methodologies
- Experience in all stages of the development process
- A significant IP portfolio and experience in protection of bacteria based technologies
- Experience in supply chain management for product development including storage, packaging, stability and other ingredients
AH has its own research and development programme which underpins our work and we have long standing experience communicating effectively with both our academic and commercial partners. The breadth and depth of AH’s affiliations allow us to remain at the cutting-edge of innovation.
AH operates a successful patent strategy to protect its intellectual property. Patent applications have been filed and funded to nationalisation phase in a significant number of key Patent Cooperation Treaty (PCT) countries in Europe, the Americas and Asia.
Furthermore, AH has production knowledge and extensive experience in dealing with leading manufacturing, formulation, packaging and distribution companies to facilitate future supply & commercialisation of its technology.
Collaborators have included: